- The individual should be proficient in either English or Tibetan although preference will be given to a candidate proficient in both the languages.
- The candidate should have flair for writing and understand the nuance of writing film.
- He/she should be able to deliver the works within the deathline and be able to work beyond office hours, as and when necessitated.
- He/she should discharge any other duties assigned by the heads of section.
Duties & Responsibilities
Tibet TV is of the view that having a documentary film script writer will have a huge bearing on the overall production and outcome of a film. And as such, we are looking for individuals who would like to intern at Tibet TV as a documentary film script-writer.
3 Months to 1 Year
- Monthly stipend depending on the category of professionals
- School accomodation may be provided depending on school, monthly rent allowances for volunteers who stay by their own
- Certificate of Recognition
- Bachelor Degree in creative writing/film production.
- Preference will be given to candidate with experience in the relevent field