- Should be proficient in English and Tibetan
- Should follow guidelines of publication news on Tibet.net
- Should scrupulously adhere to in-house writing styles such as using the terms CTA instead of TGIE, Kalons in place of ministers, etc
- Gives suggestions when necessary and restructure articles
- Meets deathlines and check facts such as dates, names, designations, etc
Duties & Responsibilities
A copy editor is responsible for an initial round of proofreading to ensure that written text is concise, consistent and both grammatically and factually correct. Those in this position also ensure that each sentence is easy to read and that concepts expressed are in a logical, sequential manner.
- Monthly stipend depending on the category of professionals
- School accomodation may be provided depending on school, monthly rent allowances for volunteers who stay by their own
- Certificate of Recognition
- MA in English/MA in Journalism and Mass Communication.
- Preference will be given to candidate with experience in the relevent field.